- Trichloroethylene is an excellent solvent, mainly used in the electronic, electroplating cleaning industry, metal surface degreasing agent, metal plating paint cleaning agent, the battery industry extraction agent.
- Trichloroethylene can be used as an anesthetic agent for the synthesis of a chlorine acid (a pesticide intermediate).
- Trichloroethylene can be used as extractant in the production process of caprolactam; it can be used to produce asphalt.
- Trichloroethylene can be used for chemical cleaning, industrial fat, chemical raw materials.
- Trichloroethylene can be used in the manufacture of indigo and other dyes, production of monochloroacetic acid is an important industrial solvent, used as metal detergent, cleaning agent, agricultural pesticides etc.
- Trichloroethylene can be used as non flammable solvents and analytical reagents.
- Trichloroethylene can be used for metal surface treatment agent, cleaning agent, electroplating, paint, metal degreasing agent and fat, oil, paraffin solvent. also can be used for the production of organic synthesis and pesticide.
- Trichloroethylene is used as an anthelmintic; used in the production of hexachloroethane.
- Trichloroethylene can be used as a beast with anthelmintic and prevention ruminant mammal liver fluke disease and disease of gastric leech, Clonorchis sinensis disease and nematode can be four vinyl chloride production.
|Appearance||Transparent liquid without suspended solids and sediments|
|Density20°C (g/cm3 )||1.460-1.466||1.460-1.466||1.457-1.472|
Initial Distilling Temp (°C,≥)
Final Boiling point (°C,≤)
95% Recovery (°C,≤)
|Water( %, ≤)||0.01||0.02||0.02|
|Acidity after oxidation (%,≤)||0.02||—||—|
280 KG Drum , 22.4 MT/20’FCL