- It is used to synthesize drugs such as sulfathiazole, methionine and fat-pig slices.
- Used as raw material of dyestuff and dyeing auxiliaries, resin and press-plastic powder.
- It can also be used as a vulcanization accelerator for rubber, a flotation agent for metal minerals, a catalyst for making phthalic anhydride and fumaric acid, and as a metal corrosion inhibitor.
- In photographic materials, can be used as developer and toner.
- It can also be used in electroplating industry. Thiourea is also used in diazo photosensitive paper, synthetic resin coatings, anion exchange resins, germination accelerator, fungicides and many other aspects.
- Thiourea is also used as a fertilizer. Used in the manufacture of drugs, dyes, resins, plastic powder, rubber vulcanization accelerator, metal mineral flotation agent and other raw materials.
|APPEARANCE||White Crystal Powder|
|QUALITY STABILITY||Stable at 80°C/2 hours|
25kg*800bag 20 tons/FCL
100000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month