- Phenol, also known as carbolic acid, hydroxybenzene, is the simplest phenolic organic matter.
- Phenol is an important organic chemical raw material, which can be used to prepare chemical products and intermediates such as phenolic resin and caprolactam.
- Phenol can also be used as a solvent, an experimental reagent and a disinfectant.
- Molecular formula:C6H6O
- Purity:99% Min
- Synonym:Carbolic acid; hydroxybenzene; Phenol
- Boiling Point:181.00 to 182.00 °C. @ 760.00 mm Hg
- Molecular Weight:94.11
- Flash Point:175.00 °F. TCC
- Odor:phenolic plastic rubber
- Slightly Solubility:in min. oil
- Color:Colourless or Pale Yellow Liquid
Package: 200KG*80drum 16tons/FCL 24tons/TK
Delivery time: prompt delivery
Capacity: 100000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month