- MEK is used as solvent for cellulose acetate, acrylic acid resin, alkyd resin, paint, ink, etc., as binder for dyes, dewaxer for lubricating oil, accelerator for vulcanization, etc
- As a reagent for the determination of cadmium, copper and mercury, a standard substance for chromatographic analysis and a solvent for semiconductor lithography
- GB 2760-96 provides for the permitted use of edible spices. Mainly used to prepare cheese, coffee and banana flavor. It can also be used as an extraction solvent.
- MEK / butanone is mainly used as a solvent, such as oil dewaxing, paint industry and a variety of resin solvents, vegetable oil extraction process and refining process of azeotropic distillation, its advantages are strong solubility, less volatile than acetone, is a medium boiling point ketone solvent. Butanone is also an intermediate for the preparation of medicines, dyes, detergents, fragrants, antioxidants and some catalysts. It is used as a developer after integrated circuit lithography in the electronic industry for the synthesis of anti-peeling agent methylethyl ketoxime, polymerization catalyst methylethyl ketoperoxide and corrosion inhibitor methypentinol, etc.
- Butanone is the raw material for the preparation of the acaricide, pyrazamine.
- MEK is an organic synthetic raw materials, can be used as a solvent. As a dewaxing agent for lubricating oil in oil refining industry, it is also used in medicine, paint, dye, detergent, perfume and electronics industries. Solvent for liquid ink. Cosmetics used in the manufacture of nail polish, as a low boiling point solvent, can reduce the viscosity of nail polish, quick drying.
|Item||Index||Analyst results||Test method|
|Purity % (min) ≥||99.5||99.93||SH/T 1756|
|Moisture % (m/m) ≤||0.1||0.04||GB/T 6283|
|Density , (20D. C.) (g/cm3)||0.804-0.806||0.806||GB/T 4472|
|Distillation range (D.C.)||78.5-81.0||79.3||GB/T 7534|
|Non-volatile matter (mg/100ml) ≤||5||1.5||GB/T 6324.2|
|Color (Hazen) ≤||10||5||GB/T 3143|
|Acidity ( as acetic acid, not containing CO2 ) % (m/m) , ≤||0.003||0.0015||GB/T 14827|
|Appearance||Colorless and transparent,
No mechanical impurities
|Odor||Special odor, no residual odor||qualified||smell|
- 165kg*80drums,total 13.2 tons/20fcl
- 165kgs*144drums，total 23.76 tons/40fcl