- As a chemical raw material, isopropanol can produce acetone, hydrogen peroxide, methyl isobutyl ketone, diisobutyl ketone, isopropylamine, isopropyl ether, isopropyl chloride, as well as fatty acid isopropyl ester and chlorine Substitute fatty acid isopropyl ester and so on. In fine chemicals, it can be used to produce isopropyl nitrate, isopropyl xanthate, triisopropyl phosphite, aluminum isopropoxide, medicine and pesticides, etc. It can also be used to produce diisopropyl acetone, isopropyl acetate and Thymol and gasoline additives.
- As a solvent, it can be freely mixed with water, and its solubility for lipophilic substances is stronger than ethanol. It can be used as a solvent for nitrocellulose, rubber, paint, shellac, alkaloids, etc. It can be used to produce coatings, inks, extractants, aerosols, etc. It can also be used as antifreeze, cleaning agent, additive for blending gasoline, dispersant for pigment production, fixing agent for printing and dyeing industry, antifogging agent for glass and transparent plastic, etc.
- As a chromatographic standard for determination of barium, calcium, copper, magnesium, nickel, potassium, sodium, strontium, nitrous acid, cobalt, etc.
- In the electronics industry, it can be used as a cleaning degreaser. In the oil industry, the extractant of cottonseed oil can also be used for degreasing of animal-derived tissue membranes.
|appearance||transparent clear liquid||coincidence|
|acidity(as acetic acid)%||0.002||0.0008|
|density at 20ºC(g/cm3)||0.784-0.786||0.7851|
- 160kg*80drum 12.8tons/FCL
- 160*152drum 24.32tons/40’FCL
- 800kg*20IBC drum 16tons/FCL
- 800kg*32 IBC drum 25.6tons/40’FCL
- 18.5tons/TK 18.5tons/TANK