- Ethanol can be used to make acetic acid, beverages, flavors, dyes, fuels, etc.
- Used as a disinfectant
- Used as beverage products, ethanol is the main ingredient of wine.
- Used as organic raw materials Ethanol is also a basic organic chemical raw material, which can be used to produce chemical raw materials such as acetaldehyde, ether, ethyl acetate, ethylamine, etc.
- It is also a raw material for producing solvents, dyes, coatings, detergents and other products.
- Used as automobile fuel Ethanol can be used as a fuel for automobiles, or it can be mixed with gasoline as a mixed fuel.
|Appearance||Transparent clear liquid||Coincidence|
|Evaporation Residue %||0.001 max||0.0005 max|
|Iron (as Fe) %||0.00001||—|
|Zinc (as Zn) %||0.00001||—|
- 160kg*80drum 12.8tons/FCL
- 160*152drum 24.32tons/40’FCL
- 800kg*20IBC drum 16tons/FCL
- 800kg*32 IBC drum 25.6tons/40’FCL
- 18.5tons/TK 18.5tons/TANK