- Solvent for lacquers and resins.
- Paint and varnish remover.
- In the extraction of essential oils.
- In analytical chemistry for molwt determinations (cryoscopic constant 20.3).
- In the manufacture of adipic acid, benzene, cyclohexyl chloride, nitrocyclohexane, cyclohexanol and cyclohexanone.
- In the manufacture of solid fuel for camp stoves.
- In fungicidal formulations (possesses slight fungicidal action).
- In the industrial recrystallization of steroids.
- Cyclohexane is a petroleum product obtainedby distilling C4- 400°F boiling rangenaphthas, followed by fractionation
andsuperfractionation; also formed by catalytichydrogenation of benzene. It is usedextensively as a solvent for lacquers andresins, as a paint and varnish remover, andin the manufacture of adipic acid, benzene,cyclohexanol, and cyclohexanone.
|Distillation range ℃||1max|
|Methyl cyclohexane , mg/kg||200max|
|Methyl cyclopentane, mg/kg||150|
|Evaporation Residue, mg/100ml||1|
- Packed in 150kg iron drum,20’FCL=12MT
- Delivery time: prompt delivery
- Capacity: 100000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month